Our 401(k) plan provides your business with simplified administration and sophisticated plan features and advantages.
We provide government plan sponsors and employees with a cost-effective, customizable and easy-to-implement retirement solution.
Designed specifically for owner-only businesses, an Individual(k) allows you to contribute through salary deferrals and profit-sharing contributions.
Cash Balance Plans
An employer-funded pension plan that includes an individual account balance for each participant. This type of plan is often used in conjunction with a 401(k) plan to maximize benefits to business owners.
Defined Benefit Pension Plans
An employer-funded pension plan designed to provide a lifetime income to participants following retirement. Also called a Defined Benefit plan.
Single premium immediate annuities designed to convert all or a portion of a client's savings from an employer-sponsored retirement plan or IRA to guaranteed income at retirement.
Pension Plan Terminations
Single premium group annuities to help plan sponsors with defined benefit plan termination or liability carve-outs.
Group annuities designed to provide employees with monthly income payments upon retirement or separation from ongoing retirement plans.
Our simplified three-step approach makes it easy to offer an investment lineup that provides choice and flexibility. Our investment options are professionally screened and backed by a selection process that helps mitigate risk.
How It Works
Select a Qualified Default Investment Alternative
Determine Investment Protection Option
Add Complementary Investment Options
Target Date Funds
A mix of investments that offer a relatively easy way for a plan participant to invest toward a specific retirement date.
American Funds Target Date Retirement Series®
- Single manager target date approach
- Emphasis on equities that pay dividends to better balance market and longevity risks
- Funds are managed for 30 years after the target date due to increasing longevity
- Based on proximity to target date, seeks varying degrees of growth, income and conservation of capital
- Multi-manager target date approach
- Funds managed through retirement on a glide path for 10 years after target date
- Utilizes both active management and index funds as well as non-traditional investments
Vanguard® Target Retirement
- Lowest cost, all index fund approach
- Single manager
- Managed to retirement based on approximate year employee will retire
- Converts to income fund seven years after target date
- All-index fund approach
Individually Managed Accounts
A retirement account that is managed by an investment professional.
Morningstar® Retirement ManagerSM
- Online managed accounts service providing professionally managed portfolios tailored to each employee
- Gives personalized saving rates and retirement age advice to help employees reach retirement goals
- Available as an add-on or standalone QDIA
- Personalized portfolio based on risk tolerance and retirement goals
- Offers multiple glidepaths designed to span the target datefund industry
- Tailored portfolio allocations and glidepaths
- Customized for each organization
- Utilizes Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) to construct portfolios